News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Hey Jason, new stuff for little fears?

Started by saint ash, November 24, 2003, 08:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saint ash

Hey Jason, i was wondering when we would be seeing the suppliments for little fears? I thought they were supposed to be released a while ago but I haven't heard anything about them lately. I am really looking forward to them. Thanks.
I slept and drempt that life was beauty,
I woke and found that life was duty.

Jason L Blair

Physical supplements? We've decided not to go that route for Little Fears. LF sold very well but not enough to justify full-on print supps. Instead, we supplement via PDFs; of which, we'll be releasing two new ones next months in lieu of our planned "12 Games of Christmas."

Some of our properties, such as "Justifiers: OMEGA" support full-on print supps (theoretically) than other properties.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Comte

Thats a shame about the physical supliments.  Although .PDF's are pretty much just as exciting to me at this point so I'm cool with that.  I'll be looking fowards to thier release.
"I think where I am not, therefore I am where I do not think.
What one ought to say is: I am not whereever I am the plaything of my thought; I think of what I am where I do not think to think."
-Lacan
http://pub10.ezboard.com/bindierpgworkbentch

peteramthor

Quote from: ComteThats a shame about the physical supliments.  Although .PDF's are pretty much just as exciting to me at this point so I'm cool with that.  I'll be looking fowards to thier release.

Pretty much the same.  Was really looking forward to some print books.  Ah well guess I will just have to buy the pdf and have it printed up and bound.  (one copy for myself by the way, not one of those folks who gives copies away)

Jan_Schattling

mmmh...

I got another problem.
I would like to buy the pdf but I´ve got no credit card.
Is there a Way I can buy it?

Jan
Return to the Nightmares of your Childhood.
Visit - //www.little-fears.com

Jason L Blair

We accept checks and money orders as well. See the website for details.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

saint ash

Thanks for the updated. When will we be seeing them? What will they be called? I need them.
thanks.
I slept and drempt that life was beauty,
I woke and found that life was duty.

Jason L Blair

Maybe if you're extra-special, Santa will put something really cool in your stocking.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Jan_Schattling

Yeah.
Santa Claws is one of my favourite characters for Little Fears.
I´m not sure if he works well in summer, but now in advent my last players liked the adventure with him very much.
But hey, they liked my Eggnog, too. ;)

Jan
Return to the Nightmares of your Childhood.
Visit - //www.little-fears.com