News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Update

Started by ethan_greer, November 30, 2003, 11:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ethan_greer

So, another Thanksgiving has come and gone. For those who celebrate it, I hope you had a happy one.  Mine sucked -- I took ill Wednesday evening, had to pass on the feasting thing, and am only now back to feeling moderately human. Needless to say, my plans to do work on Thugs & Thieves took a back seat as my immune system went into overdrive in a partially successful attempt to thwart the aliens that decided to invade in my sinuses.  Ugh. On a brighter note, I sure did watch a lot of movies.

So, here's my plan for the coming week, since I know you're all on the edge of your seats wondering:

To hell with prettying up the document into a semi-publishable format.  This is a playtest version; it doesn't have to be perfect, right?  Besides, if there's one thing I've learned over the past month or so, it's that I'm gifted at procrastination on this project, especially if there's any significant work involved. So. Cut out the bulk of the work and I should be able to produce some results. The main rules in their current state will get the PDF treatment, and the notes I have for the sample scenario will appear virtually as-is in another PDF.

Assuming all goes as planned, look for something mid-week.  Not a terribly safe assumption given my track record thus far, but hey.  Hope springs eternal, right? :)

Rock on,
-e.