News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Wanna play Thugs & Thieves?

Started by ethan_greer, December 09, 2003, 10:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ethan_greer

That's right, folks.  The Thugs & Thieves playtest version is ready to go! All you have to do is tell me you want it.

Drop me an email at ethan_greer@yahoo.com and I'll make sure you get a copy of the current rules along with a sample scenario. I'll be emailing it as a 160 KB ZIP archive (containing two PDF files). If this is a problem, let me know and we'll make other arrangements to get you a copy.

There's no obligation, so if you just want to check it out and then delete it, that's fine. But if you want to get on my good side, playtest it, and then tell me about it! What did you like? What went wrong in your game? Where does the document fall short? Should I quit my day job? Feel free to start a thread here or email me privately.

Rock on,
-e.

Mike Holmes

Hmm. You may have to pimp it a little harder than that. I'm afraid that by this time most folks will have forgotten what it's about. Can you give us some bullet points or sound bites? Something to whet the appetite?

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

ethan_greer

Well, I'm going easy on the pimping for the time being.  Pimping will ramp up over time, probably as I pour more money into the project! :) For now, here's a link to the game's web page, and below is a little blurb for whetting purposes. Enjoy!

QuoteThugs & Thieves is a game of sword and sorcery adventure. It's about kicking ass, taking names, partying hardy, and the consequences thereof. Characters make their way in the world by putting themselves in danger. The risks are great, but the rewards can be even greater if you're strong enough.