News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Staff Attack TN's

Started by Durgil, January 04, 2004, 01:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durgil

I was looking over Appendix Two in the main rule book and noticed that the short staff and the quarterstaff had only one Attack TN.  Is this type of weapon only used to swing at opponents or is it also thrusted at them?  I guess what I'm asking is whether the given Attack TN's should apply to all Zones or should there be different TN's for Zones I - VII and Zones VIII - XIV?
Tony Hamilton

Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror.  Horror and moral terror are your friends.  If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.  They are truly enemies.

Ashren Va'Hale

primarily thrusting. But I allow a swing at the same TN usually with st damage. But thats a house rule.
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!

Jake Norwood

I officially concur.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Durgil

Thanks for the replies guys.
Tony Hamilton

Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror.  Horror and moral terror are your friends.  If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.  They are truly enemies.