News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

tfob

Started by Krammer, January 13, 2004, 04:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krammer

Recently Ive noticed that Jake's signature says, "the flower is in bud..."
 I was just wondering how much it is in bud. Is it just beginning to bud, or is it close to being in full bloom? Can you see any release dates in the near future? Just wondering, because, well, I'm really anticipating that book....
A muppet is just a cross between a mop and a puppet.

Jake Norwood

Um, maybe half written or so, without images yet? I dunno...we'll see how long it gets.

The release date is the con season. That means Origins if at all possible and Gen Con absolutely for sure. If we can have it out sooner, we will. I'd say that June or July is a very safe bet; April isn't, though I wish it was.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

kanseg

QuoteThe release date is the con season. That means Origins if at all possible and Gen Con absolutely for sure. If we can have it out sooner, we will. I'd say that June or July is a very safe bet; April isn't, though I wish it was.

Don't worry, Jake.  I think most people will be happy to wait for the exceptional quality of a TROS supplement.  By the way will you be issuing a PDF version and then a hard copy as in the past?  

Regards

Harry