News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Le Pool

Started by James V. West, February 08, 2004, 08:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James V. West

Pierre Pradal has successfully translated The Pool into the French language and made it available in PDF format.

Visit his site here.

He has kept the translation as close to the mark as possible. Pierre informed me that there are two changes made to the rules in the French version:

1) Character Story is 55 words instead of 50.

2) Each new session gets you 17 new words instead of 15.

Both of these changes were made because of differences in language. Apparantly you need a couple extra words in French to say the same thing ;-)

My thanks to Pierre!

RiP

Quote from: James V. WestPierre Pradal has successfully translated The Pool into the French language and made it available in PDF format.

Visit his site here.

He has kept the translation as close to the mark as possible. Pierre informed me that there are two changes made to the rules in the French version:

1) Character Story is 55 words instead of 50.

2) Each new session gets you 17 new words instead of 15.

Both of these changes were made because of differences in language. Apparantly you need a couple extra words in French to say the same thing ;-)

My thanks to Pierre!

Hi to all, Hi James,
It was a real pleasure to work on this translation. :)
Just comment this message to say that the first change I've made is a recommended one and the second an optionnal one. In those two cases the original rule is discribed and the two changes are clearly explain, so the reader can choose the way he want to deal with my changes. ;)
Get in touch,
Pierre
Pradal Pierre
Indie Game Designer and Multimedia Author
°¤° Apokalipstick || BP4P °¤°