News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[GenCon 2004]

Started by Ron Edwards, February 10, 2004, 05:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael S. Miller

Quote from: Ron EdwardsLuke, I'm tentatively planning to be at the Hyatt again (wasn't that it? the Hyatt? it's all a blur ...).

Ron, you were at the Westin. It's closer than the Hyatt.

QuoteAlexander, don't let Luke scare you too much. He's merely a maniac. There's time to escape, never fear.

More than just time. If you look too much like a wall, Ron boots you out of the booth personally!  8^)
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Lxndr

Quote from: Michael S. Miller
Quote from: Ron Edwards
QuoteAlexander, don't let Luke scare you too much. He's merely a maniac. There's time to escape, never fear.
More than just time. If you look too much like a wall, Ron boots you out of the booth personally!  8^)

Mental note: wear the shirt with the brick motifs.  ;)  (That said, I'm not sure how good a salesman I am, but no harm in trying, ne?)

Well, now that things have been answered regarding the badge question (I can still sign up for games to RUN, but cannot sign up for games to PLAY... the latter not being nearly as important, considering demo games and the tales I've heard about after-hours Forge-ite gaming) I'm able to make a more informed decision.  Yay!

(Time to escape isn't very important to me if I can't sign up for games in advance, since trying to find a game that is both good and still has generic ticket spots is kind of like playing russian roulette.)
Alexander Cherry, Twisted Confessions Game Design
Maker of many fine story-games!
Moderator of Indie Netgaming

Ron Edwards

Hello,

As I mentioned on another thread, this one was supposed to be exclusively about hotels, but I forgot to finish typing the title. So through no fault of their own, people are posting to it for all kinds of GenCon 2004 reasons, and I have to keep splitting them off.

Anyway, let's call this one closed, and I'll try not to be a doofus so often.

Best,
Ron