News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Gencon 2004] Not going all the way

Started by ethan_greer, February 17, 2004, 04:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ethan_greer

Hi.  Due to bad planning, and untimely health issues, I'm not going to be able to make all of Gencon this year, as I had planned.  I'm assuming this precludes me from becoming involved with the Forge Booth at the $100 or $200 level.

However, I'm currently planning on being there Saturday and Sunday, regardless of whether or not I have Thugs & Thieves published by then, and I have some questions.

First question is, if I actually did have some Thugs & Thieves books, what would I need to do to get them into the Forge Booth for sale?

Second question is, I'm interested in occupying a small corner of someone's room.  Figure about 15 square feet (3x5) for storage/sleeping area.

Ron Edwards

Hi Ethan,

You are absolutely eligible for the participation.

QuoteFirst question is, if I actually did have some Thugs & Thieves books, what would I need to do to get them into the Forge Booth for sale?

Pay $100 to me (which means $25 per sponsor), and you're all set. You can send the books with another person for the first couple of days and show up later, or you can bring them with you when you do show up.

I'll announce the deadline for the $100 and $200 participants soon (it will be the same deadline for both).

QuoteSecond question is, I'm interested in occupying a small corner of someone's room. Figure about 15 square feet (3x5) for storage/sleeping area.

Someone help Ethan out, OK? Just keep him in mind when you're renting the room. I haven't rented mine yet, but I'll do the same.

Finally, I want to state that by doing this, you are going all the way. You're doing all you can, and that's what matters.

Best,
Ron

ethan_greer