Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 16, 2022, 08:17:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 75 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Happy Holidays!  (Read 1937 times)
Ben Morgan

« on: December 25, 2001, 06:21:00 PM »

I just got Sorcerer and S&S for my brother for Christmas. I was actually torn. Did I want to give him both books, or just the main book, and keep S&S for myself, since I didn't have a copy yet?

In the end, I decided to be generous, because it's the spirit of the season or whatever, and anyway I can always borrow it from him later. Besides, he needs the influx of new roleplaying concepts more than I do right now (he's Sim by Habit, and I am trying to get him to see the merits of trying Narrativist-type stuff).

Later...

-----[Ben Morgan]-----[ad1066@gmail.com]-----
"I cast a spell! I wanna cast... Magic... Missile!"  -- Galstaff, Sorcerer of Light
hardcoremoose
Acts of Evil Playtesters

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2001, 10:47:00 PM »

I bought a copy of S&S for my sister's boyfriend.  He picked up a copy of Sorcerer at GenCon and had enjoyed reading it, so I figured I'd try to keep his collection complete and up-to-date.  As it turns out, he and his friends are pretty close to giving Sorcerer a trial run, so the new sourcebook came at a good time.  I'm hoping that his game comes off well, and that he decides to join us here at The Forge to tell us all about it.

- Moose

[ This Message was edited by: hardcoremoose on 2001-12-26 01:48 ]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: