Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2022, 09:25:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 73 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Interview with me at Flames Rising  (Read 2213 times)
Ron Edwards
Global Moderator

« on: July 22, 2004, 06:54:57 AM »

Hello,

There's a new interview with me at Flames Rising. Check it out; I'm given to understand it's spawned some discussion at the forums there.

Oh yeah, and if you haven't read Dav Harnish's interview at that site, you're missing out.

Best,
Ron
Vaxalon

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 10:53:31 AM »

I like how you started each answer by explaining how the question was meaningless.  :)

Not really, but it kind of looked that way.  :)

"In our game the other night, Joshua's character came in as an improvised thing, but he was crap so he only contributed a d4!"
                                     --Vincent Baker
Fabrice G.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 04:40:25 PM »

Nice interview. I myself was drawn by a little point at the end of the interview...

2. I'd like to publish Demon Cops as a fourth print supplement for Sorcerer in early 2005

Sweet !

Take care,

Fabrice
Nev the Deranged

Dave. Yeah, that Dave.

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2004, 05:47:43 PM »

Quote from: Ron Edwards
Hello,

There's a new interview with me at Flames Rising. Check it out; I'm given to understand it's spawned some discussion at the forums there.

Quite an interesting interview! Just the sort of groundbreaking stuff we've come to expect from ya, Ron ^_^

I poked around on the forums there but couldn't find anything specifically about your interview =/ I assume if you'd known the thread you'd have linked to it tho... anybody happen to have seen it?
Ron Edwards
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2004, 09:12:13 PM »

Actually someone mentioned to me that there was some discussion there about it, which is when I posted here before hoofing off to see for myself. Then I didn't find anything either, so I guess I was misinformed.

No big deal, though - and I gotta say, I do rather like the site overall. Perhaps we can start chatting there a little ourselves once in awhile.

(No, that is not the royal We or the parasite-ridden We. I'm talking about y'all out there.)

Best,
Ron
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: