Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2022, 11:39:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 89 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Game Hacking  (Read 2220 times)
Insect King

« on: November 24, 2005, 07:31:42 AM »

Hi all.

If I was to post a thread about game/system hacking where would I post it? I presume some of that goes on in here.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.
Ron Edwards
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 09:41:52 AM »

Hello,

You can always direct questions of this sort to me, by private message. That is highly recommended.

The answer in this case depends on what you're talking about. If it's about an idea or process that applies generally across many games and experiences, then RPG Theory is the place. If it's about your experiences with a specific example that you have put into action, then Actual Play is the place. I recommend the latter first, then following up with the former.

One last point - this is about table-top RPGs, right? Not computer software? If so, all's good. If it's about software modification or programming of any kind, then this isn't the right site.

Best,
Ron
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: