Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 11, 2022, 07:36:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 70 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Superheroes: [what next?]  (Read 17248 times)
Elishar

« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2006, 07:29:29 PM »

I wrote out about 30 pages of my new superhero game before realizing it was a less fun version of capes.  After doing much soul searching, I came to the conclusion that I don't have enough experience with story-based role-playing games to actually create a story-based game.  I do have plenty of experience with tactical games, though the superhero market seems to be in abundance of these games already.

Don't worry though, I'm not giving up.  I decided to take the advice of some people and focus on my Armageddon setting and create a dark, tactical game with some superhuman overtones.  I renamed the new game 'The Beast Within' and have started a new topic on it.

I still am interested in creating a superhero game, I just think I bit off more than I could chew for my first time.  If you have any more ideas keep them coming and once I have some more experience I promise I'll go back and finish the job.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to: