Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 10, 2022, 12:07:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 81 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Console] Console Legends quickstart  (Read 2751 times)
Colin Fredericks

« on: June 20, 2006, 07:15:18 PM »

Hi everyone. I've finished up the quickstart version of Console Legends (previously entitled Console III). If you want to take a look, here it is. Comments are welcome, especially on how well you think the vision system will work. For those who don't know about it, Console is my console RPG parody game. This edition is focused on the way plot works in those games, rather than the mechanical details. It's my first time writing a story-telling game rather than a role-playing game.

--Colin
Callan S.

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 11:50:53 PM »

Hi Colin,

Really interesting so far. I like how visions engages a shared imagination. I like the pacing of the plot structure (is it too wierd to say foreplay is good? >:) ). Though I think the interuptions rules and 'seriously, shut up' rule remove potentially beneficial input.

I'm on page 15 right now (prefer to get everything under my belt than skim through and find out latter how it really works). This is a encouragement post, at the moment. On a small side note, some of your side columns still refer to page xx.

Philosopher Gamer
<meaning></meaning>
Colin Fredericks

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 06:53:06 PM »

Thanks for the comments.

Damn you, Page XX! Damn youuuuuuuuu! (Actually, damn the "find and replace" function for skipping the sidebar.)

--Colin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: