Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2021, 12:25:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 81 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Roach] The Library as A Temple?  (Read 4513 times)
oliof

Harald Wagener - Zurich, Switzerland

« on: October 23, 2006, 11:13:26 PM »

Today in germany at least, it's the day of the library. On the radio this morning, I heard a report on the IKMZ Cottbus, a new center for information and multimedia in Cottbus, germany.

The building has the outline of an amoeba (or a stylized roach?) and the walls are styled with the glyphs of many different languages. A detail photo of the outer wall can be found here:

http://www.tu-cottbus.de/cms/IKMZ.934.0.html

I have no idea if you can find any ancient sumerian references to the ten-legged masters of mankind in the IKMZ, but the report had me think of a roach game that revolves around the building of a new library, while all the roach commands try to subvert the university staff and architects to build the library as a new temple to the Roach.

PS: Isn't it a coincidence that we first see 200ft. insects on the fields of germany, and then this building is unveiled? I sense a pattern. Excuse me while I face the sun and greet my masters.

Jason Morningstar

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 07:47:49 AM »

That building is clearly Roach-inspired.  No human would willingly build such a thing.  What's up with Germany?  What was brought back from all those Pergamon Mesopotamian expeditions?  Are the secret masters only now hatching from their greasy molt-cases?

Ron Edwards
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 06:40:26 AM »

Harald is clearly the ur-master host of the Roach as it re-establishes its rightful grip upon the modern world. I saw the photo! Didn't you, right here in this very forum? Man, are you simply blind?

And furthermore, I met Harald. It's true, I tell you, all true.

Best, Ron
Jason Morningstar

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 10:17:35 AM »

Better to live in darkness than shine a light on the unspeakable truth.

oliof

Harald Wagener - Zurich, Switzerland

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 01:42:26 PM »

It's telling that one of the demo characters wanted to travel to Europe, no? It seems he managed to do so, but not without a stowaway...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: