Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2022, 06:15:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 86 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Of Men and Monsters] A mechanical extrapolation upon Zak Arston's 'Deplorable'  (Read 1595 times)
Bailywolf

« on: December 17, 2006, 07:39:01 AM »

This design riff is inspired by Zak Arston's lost gem Deplorable... in fact, 'inspired' isn't really a strong enough word.  This is more an extrapolation on what Zak was going with Deplorable- an attempt to turn it into something larger.  I've tried to get a nod from Zak on playing with his ideas this way, but can't seem to get hold of him, but I'm really excited about the way this thing seems to be taking shape, and wanted to float the concepts here for discussion.  But before that, I wanted to make sure eveyrone knew where the roots of these design concepts run, and that I didn't originate them so much as elaborate on them.  Ground effects lighting and a pimp sound system mounted on an already better mousetrap.  Anyhow...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: