Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 29, 2021, 12:41:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 82 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [IAWA] Talky But Fun Session  (Read 1627 times)
Valvorik

« on: April 05, 2008, 11:33:54 AM »

Alia and the Lord of the Leprechauns<[Players can be wiser than Gms]

Valvorik

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 01:15:14 PM »

I meant to ask this in post above but was rushed for time.

In multiple chapter games, how often do people see PC's acquiring increased/new Particular Strengths vs re-assigning dice to clear damage?

In my past games, people usually negotiated interesting things into the fiction others accepted instead of take/insist on damage, and thus took an increased or new Particular Strength.

We didn't get to a 2nd chapter, not sure we will since it was "play test" for group, but the play style so far here (don't back down, multiple rounds in fights, take the damage) left PC's fairly damaged and suggests re-assigning dice (even if to same stats for same values) will be very tempting as it clears the damage.  I see slower "PC progression" as a result.

Has anyone had experience with these choices? 

Has anyone opted for a "fast progression" of "just clear damage automatically, and let the choices be reassign dice (but didn't need to in order to clear damage)/add or increase PS"?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: