Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 14, 2022, 02:32:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 81 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Trollbabe Comic, probs?  (Read 5400 times)
Valamir

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2003, 01:15:57 PM »

So how long till the whole strip is available together?

Ron Edwards
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2003, 01:49:47 PM »

Hi there,

Ed, I think you just caught it in the middle of the re-upload. They're all there and they're all visible now. Yay!

Ralph, Clinton's next job is to collect'em and set up a link to them on the Trollbabe site just as we did for the Green Goo story. But I for one am not going to be impatient about that; he's real busy and I've given him enough hassles for one day already.

Coming up next: A Day at the Circus.

Best,
Ron
ejh
Acts of Evil Playtesters

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2003, 02:04:06 PM »

Can't wait!

Hey, everyone, just for the record, I am the most unreliable, irresponsible, and worthlesss artist on the planet (well, it comes partly from having a fulltime job and toddlers, but still), and Ron is a prince of an editor/writer to put up with my procrastination and last-second deadline-courting antics to get the Ghost Wolves story out.

It's good to be off the hook, but doing that comic, badly procrastinated or not, really helped me get back into an artistic groove that I had been out of for a long time.  I'm glad I could contribute, glad people enjoyed the art like I enjoyed the story, and appreciative of Clinton for hosting it.

Maybe I'll be able to ride this momentum and do a little stuff of my own and put up my own web page sometime.

In any case, it's been great, it's been a great experience, and I can't wait to see whatever's next in the pipeline. :)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: