Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2021, 11:13:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 91 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New posts indicators  (Read 2567 times)
greyorm

My name is Raven.

« on: May 10, 2001, 08:03:00 AM »

I've been having problems for the last three days with the new posts indicators.  Threads I have fully read are showing up with "new posts since last visit" even though when I visit them they have no new posts since the last time.

I've tried logging out and logging back in, hitting refresh and so forth, but so far it hasn't updated any of the threads or forums I've read and still displays that there are "new posts."  This is making it a little difficult to get through the forum, since I keep having to open threads I shouldn't need to in order to manually check.

Any ideas?

Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio
Clinton R. Nixon

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2001, 09:37:00 AM »

I'll take a look at the code and try to fix it--I've had the same problem, especially when using two different machines. I did steal the majority of this forum code from http://www.phpbb.com">PHPbb, and re-coded it, but the part that gives 'new post indicators' is completely coded by them.

Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: