News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Hello all

Started by Kaelin, March 09, 2004, 01:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaelin

Hey there.  Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone here, as I am a new member on the forums.  My real name is Christopher Wheeler, so Chris, Christopher, or Kaelin works, whatever you prefer/is easier to remember.  I have been reading the forums here for about two months now, but have never posted anything prior to a comment (more of a long-winded lechture, really) earlier today on the thread about Chinese weaponry.  I own both the core rulebook and Of Beasts and Men, but I have yet to actually play a TROS game.  Unfortuntely, too many of my friends either too much in love with D20 games to try anything else, or their schedules are too full with work, school, or other games to give TROS a realy try.  Anyone in the Fredericksburg, VA area willing to help me out here?  =D  In any case, I pretty much just wanted to say "hello", and thank the people over at Driftwood for making such a friggin' cool game!
Kaelin

Bill Cook

Welcome to the TROS forum, Chris.  And welcome to the Forge!

I'm sure you'll get good responses from potential players in your area with this post.  I wanted to mention, though: you should consider posting a copy under the Forge's Connections forum, as well.

Uber_Munchkin

Just thought I'd add my hello to this as well.

I'm Steve, live in the UK in a town called Basingstoke.  Been a gamer for many many years, once and future (origin award winning) author, currently a tech support manager (pay much more than writing).  Recently picked of TROS on a friends recommendation, we haven't even played it yet and it's been a huge hit with my friends.  I'll be running my first campagin within the next few weeks and I'm really looking forward to it.

Congrats guys on a truely excellent game.
'I made a god out of blood not superiority,
I killed the king of deceit,
wake me up in anarchy.'

-- KMFDM - Anarchy