News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

X-Games temporarily stalled

Started by Blake Hutchins, December 20, 2001, 02:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake Hutchins

Hey all,

I've had a few kind inquiries regarding the next X-Games update.  Thanks for the interest and encouragement.

I'd love to be posting, but unfortunately, my group's schedule and availability disintegrated, so we haven't played since that first take using The Pool.  Some of it's just the usual holiday season static, another player had a conflict with a long-term game he was running, and then I've been involved getting a startup company going.  I'm happy to say on that last point that Tesseraction Games looks to open its doors with full venture cap funding in January, so that's been productive.  However, everything taken together means the gaming has suffered.

X-games will pick up in '02 with Sorcerer, Universalis, and Story Engine.

Best,

Blake

Ron Edwards

Awww! I was just about to bug you today about those X-Games, too. (Really! Ask Paul.)

Congratulations on your success, though. Tell us more about Tesseraction Games, say in the Publishing Forum.

Best,
Ron

Mike Holmes

Yeah, I was going to bug him as well. I've also got a game in the pipe. Play! Play! Play! Play!

Well at least the interference is also gaming related. I can respect that. The next person who uses "Real Life" as an excuse is gonna git one right in the nose, however.

:wink:

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.