News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Goodbye, again!

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, April 08, 2004, 12:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinton R. Nixon

Thanks to everyone for participating in the Forge Birthday Forum this year. I was incredibly pleased with the results - we managed to discuss modern media, games, politics, and religion without a single fight. (Well, we had a little tiff about smoking, I think. Apologies all around.)

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Forge. Please make sure you've collected your belongings, and taken some new thoughts with you as well.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Vaxalon

Don't screw with my mind this early in the morning, CN.
"In our game the other night, Joshua's character came in as an improvised thing, but he was crap so he only contributed a d4!"
                                     --Vincent Baker

Vaxalon

"In our game the other night, Joshua's character came in as an improvised thing, but he was crap so he only contributed a d4!"
                                     --Vincent Baker

Larry L.

I'll be back when the day is new
And I'll have more ideas for you.
And you'll have things you'll want to talk about.
I will too.

Larry L.

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so very much... We've got one really nice tip we'd like to belong to you, if it's at all possible, anything you can do to give us a hand to leave this area somewhat the way we found it, I don't think it'll ever be quite the same. But somewhat the way we found it certainly would be appreciated. It's been a delight seeing you. May we wish you anything that the person next to you wishes for you. Good wishes, good day and a good life... Thank You.