News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Iron Game Chef -- The Publication!

Started by Dav, May 07, 2004, 01:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan Walton

Quote from: xiombarg
Yes... I'll note that revisions are allowed, so long as the game doesn't go beyond about 150% of its original length. I know I revised my game quite a bit in reaction to Mike's comments.

Let me think about it over the weekend and see how I feel.  It's possible that I could turn Seadog into something that I'd feel better about submitting to the project and that I can get over my initial negative reaction.  I've had a real shitty week and it's possible that that's translated into a general bitchiness and need to be over-protective.

Mike Holmes

No prob. Again, no pressure either way.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

greyorm

Quote from: DavI would love to include At The Dawn, especially as I know you would do your own cover piece for it and your art is worth killing over (and, in some alleyways of Chicago... it is killed over).  Think well, good sir, think well.
You're just trying to butter me up to influence my decision! Well, it's working.

It's Friday, decision day, and I've decided to go with it. So, yeah, include me. Let's do this thing.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Christopher Weeks

When can we get page size information?

Chris

Christopher Weeks

Mike Holmes

Well, Dav's got everything, but it was kinda last minute. There was a problem with part of the process that I don't really want to discuss, because I don't want to implicate anyone. I will admit that I could have been quicker on the draw in getting some of the stages moving as well. But I am proud of the work that was done by everyone in getting it all together.

I only pray that Dav can pull off a miracle and get it printed in time. If he can't, he can't be blamed given the lack of time, but I have faith in his abilities.

Anyhow, given that he's probably stupid busy right now, I wouldn't be surprised not to hear from him before the Con (now it'll turn out that he's cross posting with me, heh).

Anyhow, if it unfortunately doesn't make it to GenCon, it'll be done shortly thereafter.

Again, thanks to everyone who participated. It's been more than educational. For one thing, I don't think I'll tackle trying to edit this many games (it has 23 going in) for anything in the future, just because it was a logistical nightmare. I'm sure that many of the authors may have felt that I could have been more helpful with the editing process because I was spread so thin. Maybe if I did this full-time... :-)

Anyhow, it's going to be a neat product when we finally see it. Fingers crossed.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.