News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Updates upon updates

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, January 09, 2002, 04:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinton R. Nixon

I went kind of crazy updating the look of http://www.indie-rpgs.com">the rest of the Forge. (If you haven't been there in a while - there's some stuff outside the forums.) You'll note the resource library I put up months ago actually looks like the rest of the site now, and has been linked to the front page.

You'll also note the publishing page is gone - it's part of the resource library now, as it was just a collection of links. The game library's in the resource library now as well. Please contribute to the resource library - it'll grow with your help.

And lastly, you'll note the splash page is gone. What the hell was I thinking?
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

joshua neff

I don't miss the splash page much. But here's the weird thing--when I look at the new site on IE, it looks really nice. Simple, elegant. When I look at it on Netscape, it just looks like a blue-grey screen with no text or graphics. A barren wasteland.
Now that I think about it, when I read the forum on IE, everything looks good. But on Netscape, there are these weird hiccups where someone's post will drag the screen far to the right, making the page look really weird.

My conclusion? Netscape sucks ass.
--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes

joshua neff

Just to update: it looks fine on Netscape now.
--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes