News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Zin Letters and Kalikos needs you help!

Started by newsalor, July 12, 2004, 07:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newsalor

This is a plea of help to the tribe.

The Zin Letters is an English-language magazine published by Kalikos - The Finnish Gloranthan Association. Our production deadline for the next issue draws near and a couple of us noticed several errors in articles that had already came back from proofreaders a while ago. We here at the editorial staff are not native english speakers, though the proof-readers were, and if we can't get the magazine published before Ropecon, a Finnish gaming convention, it will cost us. We don't have much time at our hands, but we don't want do print poor quality work.

If you really feel like you are qualified to help us, I ask that you to contact me immediately. We really need your help, because we have to proof-read several articles again in a couple of days.
Sincerely yours,
Olli Kantola

PS. As a bonus, those who have participated in making of the magazine get a free copy.
Olli Kantola

newsalor

Thanks to the help of the Tribe, Zin Letters #2 made it.

Here is the back back cover as a teaser to you.
Olli Kantola

Mike Holmes

I get 404 (file not found) when I try the teaser.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

newsalor

Olli Kantola

Mike Holmes

Looks nice. But just a cover? No idea of what's inside?

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

newsalor

Yeah. It's the back cover. We haven't gotten around making an ad yet. It's just a teaser. We'll do an ad after Ropecon.

ATM, we are pretty busy with our con program.
Olli Kantola

Juicetyger

I'll help.  I have a degree in technical writing and some experience editing RPGs.

Drop me a line at keeton@1km1kt.net
1KM1KT - Online Publishing for Free RPGs
one thousand monkeys, one thousand typewriters
http://1km1kt.net

newsalor

Thanks, but the magazine is already out of the printers. ;)
Olli Kantola