News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

I'd like to order this game but I'm confused...

Started by Orec, August 02, 2004, 07:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orec

It says on the main site that direct ordering is temporarily unavailable and when you click on the book it just scrolls back up the page. If you click the paypal logo though it takes you to the paypal screen where you can apparently order it.

Will this work if direct ordering is unavailable?

Also I read something about purchasing the book AND a .pdf of it. For the supplement "Of Beasts and Men" this is an option but it doesn't show it for the core rules. Is this possible? I'd love to have both available to me since I often DM in front of a computer screen anyway.

Any help in clearing this up would be appreciated!

Brian Leybourne

Hi Orec,

We don;t sell the core rules as PDF (book only), but you can buy OBAM as print, PDF or both.

Direct ordering is fine, I'll check if the page needs to be updated. If you have any issues, email me at brian@theriddleofsteel.net or the boss (george@theriddleofsteel.net) and we'll sort you out.

Brian.

p.s: We have a new forum site open now at http://www.trosforums.com
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Claymore

Quote from: OrecIt says on the main site that direct ordering is temporarily unavailable and when you click on the book it just scrolls back up the page. If you click the paypal logo though it takes you to the paypal screen where you can apparently order it.

Will this work if direct ordering is unavailable?

Also I read something about purchasing the book AND a .pdf of it. For the supplement "Of Beasts and Men" this is an option but it doesn't show it for the core rules. Is this possible? I'd love to have both available to me since I often DM in front of a computer screen anyway.

Any help in clearing this up would be appreciated!

Hi Orec!

Direct Ordering was re-enabled last week (and several orders have gone out thus far). The news page (you may need to refresh), was updated last Saturday. If you pay with pay pal direct your order will go out in 1-2 business days. If you pay by pay pal echeck the order will go out right after it clears. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly at claymore@theriddleofsteel.net
George
Driftwood Publishing
claymore@theriddleofsteel.net
www.theriddleofsteel.net
www.trosforums.com

Orec

Ok thanks alot guys. In saw on the news page that it was re-enabled last week but if you check the Market section it says:

QuoteThe Riddle of Steel Core Rulebook is available throughout the world through most distributors and many fine retailers. Don't have a game store nearby? Order directly from us (we really appreciate it). Direct ordering is temporily unavailable.

So that's where I got confused.

I did fail to notice the new TROS forums though so thanks for pointing that out as well.

Anyway time to go place an order!