News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Nine Worlds, Dust Devils at GenCon

Started by Matt Snyder, August 17, 2004, 10:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Snyder

I will debut Nine Worlds print edition at GenCon.

This book has come together beautifully. I'm extremely pleased with the results of the content and the design. The book weighs in at a hefty 132 pages, and about 45,000+ words of modern magical goodness.

I will also have many Dust Devils print editions on hand. I hope to see you there! Visit the Forge booth (#1141)

Dust Devils: $12
Nine Worlds: $20

Hanging out with some really cool people and playing some really fun games at the Forge Booth: Priceless.

P.S. Special thanks to the main booth sponsors -- Adept Press, Driftwood Publishing, Ramshead Publishing and The Burning Wheel!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Pilgrim

Wah! And I couldn't go to Gen Con this year.
Say, are you going to be selling this mail order? Or over the web? Because I'd love to purchase a copy of 9 Worlds if I can.

And congratulations.
--
Bowden "Trey" Palmer | trey DOT palmer AT Golf Mike Alpha India Lima DOT Charlie Oscar Mike
Exos integro, sugiliato curatio, y femellas amo cicatrix.

Matt Snyder

Thanks, Pilgrim!

To answer your question ... yes!

Nine Worlds will be available by mail order and as a PDF download. Both should be available on my website within the next week. Please look for Nine Worlds at:

http://www.chimera.info/nineworlds/
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Pilgrim

Matt,
Thank you and I'm looking forward to buying the game in a few weeks. I was impressed with the concept and think it shows great potential.

Thanks again,
--
Bowden "Trey" Palmer | trey DOT palmer AT Golf Mike Alpha India Lima DOT Charlie Oscar Mike
Exos integro, sugiliato curatio, y femellas amo cicatrix.

Matt Snyder

Few weeks nothin' (well, from my end anyway)

Nine Worlds print edition is NOW AVAILABLE.

The PDF version should be available very, very soon (1-3 days).
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Blind Hero