News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

PTA ETA?

Started by lumpley, August 25, 2004, 05:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumpley

How soon until I can buy a couple of the perfect-bound PTAs to give as gifts?

-Vincent

Matt Wilson

The proofing process is still ongoing with the "official" print version, and the printer I chose is inexpensive but slow, so figure on about three weeks from now at the soonest.

lumpley

Cool.  Three weeks is plenty soon enough for most of my gift-giving.  Well, yeah, most of it.  Do you have any of the GenCon book left?

-Vincent

Ian O'Rourke

You can get a print version? What is the format of the print version..A4..A5? I assume it's a softback?

Or I've got it completely wrong. Is the final, as happy with it as can be version? Will it be availabe in stores!

After all that, it probably is easier for me to nab the PDF, considering my changing address (and country) over the next three months.
Ian O'Rourke
www.fandomlife.net
The e-zine of SciFi media and Fandom Culture.

Matt Wilson

Ian:

Yes, you need a copy. I insist.

It's digest size, or I think what you call A5. Like a standard sheet of paper folded in half the short way.

As for the pdf version... well, I will get around to that at some point, but if you want the game in the immediate future, print is your best bet.

Christopher Weeks

I'll forget before three weeks is up (because I'm a bonehead that way) but if you're keeping a list of people to inform when it's ready, add me.  PM or email me when it's available (or even a preorder) and you'll have a sale waiting.

Chris

Ian O'Rourke

On October 11th I move to Australia, so my address is going to be fluid from the 6th October - which makes such things difficult.

Certainly put a copy away for me though for when I have an address I feel safe telling you to send stuff too :)
Ian O'Rourke
www.fandomlife.net
The e-zine of SciFi media and Fandom Culture.

bastion-b

Well, what's happening on the printing frontier? I've been itching for this game for quite a while. Perhaps I'm just not paying good enough attention but I haven't seen any news or specific release dates anywhere and Ron's recommendation in the thread about sorcerer in Actual Play kind of made me confused. Is there actually a way to get it now or is he really just a big tease? I'm turning into a paranoid freak, damnit! This is shit messing me up!

/An increasingly neurotic Johan starting to go apeshit in cold, dark sweden.

Matt Wilson

Chalk the delay up to me finding an error I couldn't live with.

But I talked to the printer this morning, and it's looking like I'll have them in hand by next week.