News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Indie News?

Started by xiombarg, January 23, 2002, 02:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xiombarg

Damn, I go away for a little while and the site gets a major overhaul. Looks great, tho.

Regardless, my point in starting this topic is I've become an editor at //www.RPGNews.com. I'm actually trying to post several news stories a day, update the various "X of the Week" pages, and so on.

Well, frankly, I don't have the energy to keep up with the sheer volume of //www.gamingreport.com, tho I like to think our coverage is more colorful. I'd sort of like for //www.RPGNews.com to become sort of the //www.memepool.com of RPGs. And for that, I need more and better coverage of Indie RPGs. I'd like to see as much Indie RPG stuff at //www.RPGNews.com as mainstream news.

For that I need eyeballs. There's a http://www.rpgnews.com/submit.php" target=_blank>form to submit news, and I check and approve news every weekday. Think y'all are up for keeping me appraised as to new "releases" and other news in the Indie RPG world?
love * Eris * RPGs  * Anime * Magick * Carroll * techno * hats * cats * Dada
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- Dance, damn you, dance! -- UNSUNG IS OUT

Adam

Is there a way to submit news via e-mail? It's much easier for short-on-time indy publishers to drop 1 email to 15 sites than it is to visit a variety of sites and fill out the web forms.

xiombarg

Yes. Send an email to mailto:moloch@hell.com">moloch@hell.com or mailto:xiombarg@io.com">xiombarg@io.com, and I will hook you up. It's slower than using the web form, but I will get to it.
love * Eris * RPGs  * Anime * Magick * Carroll * techno * hats * cats * Dada
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- Dance, damn you, dance! -- UNSUNG IS OUT