News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Small change in the Resource Library

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, January 22, 2002, 05:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinton R. Nixon

If any of you have submitted links to the resource library, you've noticed that descriptions have a limit of 255 characters. I have removed that limit, as I have found it extremely limiting.

If you have any of your games in the library, and want to update their descriptions with more information, please go do so. (Paul Czege - I'm specifically looking at you, and World, Flesh & the Devil - I didn't get your whole description because of the cut-off, so I've spent the last couple of hours re-coding for your love. Or for your satisfaction, or something.)

Also, if you have links to games of your own, games you know of, or good resources (artists, help with indie publishing, etc), go add your links - it helps out everyone. It's especially easy, since I added links to the resource library, along with all the other sections of the Forge, along the top of your forum screen. Click, add, and help out.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Paul Czege

I've spent the last couple of hours re-coding for your love. Or for your satisfaction, or something.

Dude. You rock! You didn't have to be so nice. I would have loved you anyway.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans