News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Freelancer] Art, Art & More Art

Started by Keith Senkowski, September 24, 2004, 02:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

Hey,

I figured that I would post my services as an artist since I just finished my first freelance art gig.  The gig was for Mr. Clinton R. Nixon for Shadows of Yesterday.  You can check out some of the work I did for him at the link below.  You can also take a look at some more art of mine in my game Conspiracy of Shadows.

Art Samples

I work pretty cheap and very fast (just ask Clinton).  I'd even consider doing work in exchange for cross promotion of games...

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

daMoose_Neo

Whats the rate and think you could do something for Twilight? ^_^
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!

Keith Senkowski

Hey,

Email me the project details and we can talk price, timeline, etc...

ksenkowski at bobgoat dot com.

Keith
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

Adorame

I like your art.

Very crisp edges. Nice B/W.

I have art around the web as well.  Just type:

Cody Penny

and a few of my galleries and sites should come up.

See ya around the forge
All that glitters is not gold. All who wander are not lost.

Clinton R. Nixon

Keith - what's with the Mister stuff?

To everyone who's designing a game: I can't recommend Keith enough. His work is ahead of schedule, and on the mark the first time.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Keith Senkowski

Clinton,

I was trying to show respect G.  Mister gives your cred on the street, right?  Don't want you gett'n dissed by some prissy artist type.  I can just see it now...

Quote[Insert Wayne's World Transition Sound]

"Hey Clinton dude, I need like three more weeks to get this drawing done.  Oh and do you got my check man, the rent is due?"

"Hey prissy art dude, what did the five fingers say to the face?"

[Insert Hand Slapping Prissy Artist and Making Him Cry]

"I'm Mister Clinton R. Nixon, bitch!  Get me my art Monday!"

[Insert Wayne's World Transition Sound]

See, got to teach those prissy artists their place...

What was my post about again?

Keith

Keith Senkowski

Hey,

I just finished another piece of artwork (the cover for Graal).  You can see it HERE.  I did a whole bunch of variations for the client which you can see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

This of course brings up the fact that I am between projects and looking for work to keep from losing my skillz.  I am more than willing to adjust my prices within reason for indie publishers (I do this for fun not to "break in").  So if you are interested, send me an email/PM and we can see what I can do for you within your budget.

Keith

Jasper

Hey,

I'm the one who Kieth just didi the Graal cover for.  Let me second Clinton's comments. Keith was great to work with, and I definitely recommend him.

Keith,

I know you liked the first one best :)

I agree that it was cool -- just not quit the right flavor.  Though any would have worked (well, okay, maybe not that crazy moon thing...)
Jasper McChesney
Primeval Games Press