News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Books for sale

Started by Matt Wilson, October 06, 2004, 09:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Wilson

I have books, and you can buy 'em here.

dyjoots

woohoo!

i've already sent my order!

now i can talk with all the cool kids about television/roleplaying.
-- Chris Rogers

Per Fischer

It might be my browser (Firefox on Mac OS), but I can't see anywhere on the linked page where to buy or even the price.

So, how much is it and how do I order?

Per
Per
--------
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

joshua neff

It's not on the linked page. (At least, not when I click on it. I use Firefox or Mozilla, too.) But click on the Games link on that page and that will take you to the PTA page where you can click on "Buy."
--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes

Per Fischer

Quote from: joshua neffIt's not on the linked page. (At least, not when I click on it. I use Firefox or Mozilla, too.) But click on the Games link on that page and that will take you to the PTA page where you can click on "Buy."

Thanks. I just had to refresh my browser, as it was still looking at the earlier version of the site.

Cheers! :)

Per

EDIT: Forgot to mention I ordered a copy.
Per
--------
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

lumpley

Woohoo!

Hope it's okay if I paypal you straight instead of clicking the button over and over, Matt!

-Vincent

Matt Wilson

QuoteHope it's okay if I paypal you straight instead of clicking the button over and over, Matt!

I had forgotten that you wanted to buy multiple copies. Anyone else who wants to do that and sees this, contact me directly so we can figure out a fair shipping price. I'll need to put something like that on my site.

Eric Provost

Matt,

Hiya.  I've been reading over all the reviews everyone is giving PTA, and it sounds fantastic.  So, I link on over to your site, checking out the price and all.... but there's something missing.

I really don't know what I'm buying when I shell out $18.  Ok, I know it's a really kewl game, but I'm the kind of guy who cares a lot about the presentation of the game I'm buying.  How big is the book?  Dimensions and page count.  Is there any cover art?  Hell, what does the cover and back of the book look like.

I could go on & on, asking for all the little details, but what it comes down to is; When I consider clicking on that little link, I start wondering just what I'm going to get in the mail, and I have no idea.  

So, as one player/consumer's request, I'd love to see a pic of the book put up next to the Purchase button.  If a pic won't go, then at least a good description of it all.

Thankies,

-Eric

Matt Wilson

Eric:
I knew there was something I forgot. Too bad there's so many of those somethings. "The learn more" page now has physical product info, including a pic of the cover that's zoomable, and a couple sample pages.

Hope that helps.

-Matt

Eric Provost

Excellent.

Thanks Matt.

I suspect you'll be seeing my order sometime in the middle of next week.  Looks like a fantastic product.

-Eric

LordSmerf

Matt, in case no one has pointed it out yet, you have a typo on your example page.  Specifically: "All of the above exampes illustrate conflict..."

Of course that has not prevented me from purchasing a copy...  I just thought you might want to know.

Thomas
Current projects: Caper, Trust and Betrayal, The Suburban Crucible

Drew Stevens

*watches his mailbox mournfully*

I suppose it's seven to ten business days from the day the echeck clears?

*goes back to watching the mailbox mournfully*

lumpley

Mine arrived! A few days ago. They look great.

-Vincent

Shreyas Sampat

Yay! Mine is shipped. Now I'm going to go stand by my mailbox and wait.

ScottM

Yeah, mine came in about a week ago.  Good looking, clear text, and solid artwork.
Hey, I'm Scott Martin. I sometimes scribble over on my blog, llamafodder. Some good threads are here: RPG styles.