News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

the shape of things

Started by Matt Wilson, November 17, 2004, 10:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Wilson

Sales of Primetime Adventures are going better than I'd anticipated. It's a month and a half or thereabouts since I put it up for sale, and I've sold about 40 percent of my print run. If current trends continue, it looks like I'll run out close to the end of February.

That means another printing, or a switch to pdf sales, or maybe both. I haven't decided yet.

Meanwhile, I've started actually getting ideas into semi coherent text for a game in the works. Right now I'm calling it Galactic, and I spend a lot of time playing with that word in Photoshop instead of actually writing content. I did, however, manage to write a few pages today, so there is actual progress being made. I'll write more about it at some point in the design forum. For now, I'll just say it's going to be a narrativist epic space adventure game dealing with things like sacrifice and repercussions.

Paul Czege

Hey Matt,

Right now I'm calling it Galactic, and I spend a lot of time playing with that word in Photoshop instead of actually writing content.

Did you know that http://www.halfmeme.com/nicotinegirls.html">Nicotine Girls is the end-product of me messing around in Photoshop and keying "nicotine girls" (as a reaction to the visual characteristics of a downloaded font) as test text?

Galactic is a great title. Can't wait to see your graphic :)

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Keith Senkowski

Hey Matt,

Great to here that PTA is selling so well.  It's a great game on its own but has added value in that it can be used to in conjunction with any game to give it a TV feel.  I'm excited to see what you follow it up with...

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel