News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Sorcerer's Soul Shipped

Started by Tundra, February 01, 2002, 10:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tundra

Say THAT three times fast ;-)

SS shipped to distribution today, Feb 1.  Direct orders placed with Adept will be mailed tomorrow and Monday.

<ahem>  It's really cool ;-)

ttfn - woody
[0] Darin "Woody" Eblom             | Phone (507) 645 - 2708  Fax 2711   |
  • President and CEO                |         Hot Games. Cool Folks           |
  • Tundra Sales Organization     |  http://www.tundra-sales-org.com   |

Paul Czege

Just got it! The Veronica V. Jones illustration for the Day of the Dupes scenario is fabulous!

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Paul Czege

Okay...I gotta go...I've got a game tonight. I just thought I'd also mention that I'm also digging on the Jeremy McHugh illustrations at the beginning of Chapter Two and the first page of the Appendixes.
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

random

...nestled amidst the northwest suburbs of Chicago. I found Soul on the new products shelf at Games Plus. They also had a copy of Sorcerer & Sword, which was nice to see; I got them both.

Haven't looked at them yet in detail, but I concur that a lot of the art is just lovely.

Cheers,

rnd

Eric

Got mine in the mail yesterday.  Greedily reading.