News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

De, Dover Looking for Players.

Started by Tom Bedlam, December 19, 2004, 11:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Bedlam

Hello Everyone,
Our group recently lost a player due to relocation. We are currently seeking 1-2 people for a genial game. I hope to start a My Life with Master campaign soon. The incidentals of our group is below. If you fulfill the requirements give us an e-mail.

Seeking player(s), mature, prefer 20+ of varying experience (including none) for participation in a variety of systems.  We are looking for a couple of enthusiastic players who like a balanced role-playing environment, which means the game, requires consistent attendance and participation from the players.

Number: A few, probably between 2 and 5.
Time: Fridays starting at 7pm ending at 11pm or whenever the GM's ready to call it a night.

Details Game: The game is driven by both combat and character interactions (basically we hit things while figuring things out, but we prefer role-playing).  We have several-experienced GMs who game master a number of systems.  If you prefer just one system we are probably not the group for you.

Games: My Life with Master, Sorceror, Little Fears, D&D, Runequest, Heroquest, Cyberpunk, World of Darkness, Call of Cthulhu, Paranoia, Traveller T-20, and others too numerous mention.

Contact Information: The best way to get in touch with us is via e-mail, just delete the parenthesis and NOSPAM.
John
socrates469(NOSPAM)@myway.com