News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Andrew Navaro not to head up Galactic Art

Started by Matt Wilson, January 21, 2005, 09:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Wilson

Update: Andrew has just informed me that he's taken a very good job where freelance work is not allowed. Congrats to Andrew. Galactic artwork will wait for now.

I'm still churning away at this game, and I've just made a deal to have Andrew Navaro produce all the artwork for the entire book. He will henceforth be known as "Director of Galactic Artwork."

Andrew's style lines up with the mood I want to convey, and I like the idea of a book with one consistent artist. HeroQuest and Universalis are two that come to mind.

Anyway, if you don't already know this, Andrew did a couple really cool pieces for Primetime Adventures (and many other awesome games), and he's a great guy to work with. I'm jazzed about having him on board for this.

Hopefully we'll get some concept sketches up here soon for everyone to "ooh" and "ahh" over.

Keith Senkowski

Matt,

That's great news.  Andrew does excellent work.  And I agree, there is a lot to be said about having a singular artistic vision...

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

azrianni

Quote from: Matt WilsonHe will henceforth be known as "Director of Galactic Artwork."

Wow.  Talk about a great line for your resume.