News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Lego of the Gods] World-building game

Started by Lee Short, February 05, 2005, 07:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Short

I've written a takeoff on Shadows in the Fog that is a world-building game.  I'd love to get comments on the rough draft.  Right now I don't have a web home for it, so PM me if you'd like a copy (and please specify if you need it in  a format other than Word).  

It's not precisely an RPG, but I think the synergy effect with (some) RPGs will be powerful.  As such, I'm not positive this belongs on the Forge.  THoughts on that, Ron and Clinton?

clehrich

Lee,

I just skimmed the game, and it certainly looks interesting.  To me, anyway.  If you want to wiki-fy it, stick it up on the Shadows in the Fog Wiki.  Here's a page link for you to use:  http://wiki.trmfineart.com/bin/view/SITF/LegoOfTheGods.

Let me know if you don't want this link.

Once it's up, I hope there will be some discussion of this very weird and interesting conceptual game at Indie Design.  I've never seen anything like this, and I'm not sure what to make of it.  But I do like it....
Chris Lehrich

Lee Short

I just posted it to the Wiki.  There's a couple of formatting glitches, but overall it's mostly fine.