News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Anyone from Long Beach or OC, California?

Started by Roger Eberhart, March 12, 2005, 11:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Eberhart

I've been itching to try DitV, but the group I play with now is lucky if we can get together once a month. I thought I'd try a long shot and hope to find someone else in my neck of the woods. Chances are slim, considering indie-rpgs are a fringe of a fringe hobby. Anyhow, here's hoping.

Brand_Robins

Dude, a year ago I could have hooked you up. I used to live in LA and had friends in Whittier and Northridge.

But I up and moved to Toronto, and my friends to Seattle and San Diego. Now I know no one in the area that plays indie games.
- Brand Robins

mataglap

A friend just moved to Costa Mesa and is having trouble finding a new group (He's a big Hero fan).  I think it just might be one of those hard areas to find the folks who have the more fringie interests.

On the other hand, here in San Diego it's a little easier thanks to rpg-sandiego.org.

My group is gearing up to do a handful of Dogs games, the idea is to let everyone take a shot at running a town, rotating through the group.  I don't think there's room for more, but if there's enough interest maybe we can pull together an indie-rpg group?

Roger Eberhart

What did you have in mind for this indie-rpg group?