News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Demoing Universalis

Started by Arvidos, March 28, 2005, 06:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvidos

Im was planning to demo Universalis on a local (=swedish) convention, so..
Do you have any fancy demo-gear I can order? (Like.. a poster, I guess :p) Anything else to keep in mind? Advices? (Yeah, I've read this thread.)

Is there something special i should keep in mind if I decide to sell copies of Uni? Can I make some kind of arrangement with Ramshead?
-Arvid Axbrink Cederholm

Valamir

Well, there's no poster per se, but This Page on the website has a print quality flier that I've used at various cons.  There are also some good fan created play-aids that might be useful.

This Page has an updated version of the essay mentioned in that above thread, which you may have already seen.

As far as selling Uni.  There are a couple of fans who've taken it upon themselves to sell Uni (and a number of other indie games) at cons local to them.  My standard deal is a 50% discount offered on 4 copies or more, you pay shipping.  Contact me by PM or email Valamir@aol.com if you want to work something out along those lines.

komradebob

Um, slightly greedy question:

Does the bulk discount only apply if I'm actually selling copies? I've got a number of friends I want to introduce to Universalis...

Robert
Robert Earley-Clark

currently developing:The Village Game:Family storytelling with toys