News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Pancakes!

Started by Larry L., April 07, 2005, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry L.

I'm gonna make pancakes!

Aren't pancakes awesome?

joshua neff

Pancakes are good, but what I really like is a fried egg, grits and bacon or sausage. Yum!
--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes

xenopulse

If you make them from scratch, certainly!

C. Edwards

I'm more french toast than pancake. Even more than that I'm 8-egg omelette with 1/2 lb of cheese, peppers, mushrooms, onions. Maybe some fresh salsa. Ohhh, and avocado.

*goes to make lunch.

-Chris

Lxndr

After a traumatic experience with pancakes, which I used to love, I've moved on to waffles.

Mmmm, waffles.
Alexander Cherry, Twisted Confessions Game Design
Maker of many fine story-games!
Moderator of Indie Netgaming

lumpley

Larry L.

Not only are we making them from scratch, but I have procured genuine maple syrup. None of that wretched maple-flavored stuff for my fine friends at the Forge; I will let the D20 guys have that.

Andy Kitkowski

There is apparently a bad, BAD horror movie called Cabin Fever.

I totally do not have any interest in watching it. At all.  Well, I did when I read interviews with the director ("I'm creating a great horror movie! I had to say "Fuck You!" To the producers so as not to include their lame ideas!  My movie rocks!"), but then I read reviews which make it sound like another typical American horror flick.

ANYWAY, there is one scene in that movie that I heard about that is breaking my resolve.

I may have to watch this movie for that scene, and that scene alone.

That scene is commonly referred to as the "Inbred retarded capoeira pancake kung-fu boy scene".

That is all.
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Larry L.

Note to anyone in Minneapolis -- please do not show up on my doorstep with a knife and fork in hands. You will be sorely dissapointed. I am at work!

These are shared imagination space pancakes.

Ron Edwards

Hiya,

Hellboy likes pancakes. Fortunately for all of us, too.

(The story titled "Pancakes" is my favorite Hellboy piece.)

Best,
Ron

Michael S. Miller

Now, Ron, you should know that Hellboy likes PAMCAKES. Don't forget the "M." They even put it in the movie.

BTW, that "Pamcakes" story is on the Hellboy DVD, and you can go through it panel by panel. It totally rocks. Kat and I did that after we had watched the movie, doing the voices and everything. It was just as much fun as the movie itself.
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Christopher Weeks

Get birch syrup.  Seriously.

Larry L.

Birch syrup, eh? Never even seen it.

Well I guess that's settled then. One of these weeks, Weeks, I shall have to make pancakes and you shall supply the birch syrup.

Not this Sunday though, my kitchen's a sty.

rafial

I'm comforted to know that Ron is also among those who will never return to Hell.

I'd still like some hot noodles myself...