News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Protagonist Sheet Question

Started by Frank T, April 21, 2005, 03:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank T

So there is a protagonist sheet on the website. How long has it been there? I didn't notice it before. Sweet!

But there's one thing I don't get: What are those nine rings below the Issue for?

Clueless
Frank

Jonas Ferry

My guess is that they are used for tracking the screen presence of each episode in a 9 episode series. You could of course use only 5 of them for a shorter series.

Edit: But, yeah, you have screen presence in the box below. A more authoritative answer than mine would be good.
One Can Have Her, film noir roleplaying in black and white.

Check out the indie RPG category at Wikipedia.

Valamir

Quote from: Frank T
But there's one thing I don't get: What are those nine rings below the Issue for?

They're for Mortal Men doomed to die, of course.

Matt Wilson

Ralph, that kind of attitude is not appropriate for a serious forum like this. Please report to the punishment center.

But the answer to the question is for tracking the character's story arc, where screen presence is from episode to episode.

Then you write your current screen presence in that big circle that says Screen Presence.

I have to confess that I think it's funny that I tried to design a character sheet for a game where there's like four things to keep track of and I still made it confusing to people.

One of these days I'll make a better one. Or if Santa gets my letter he'll bring me one from Ben Morgan.