News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Universalis wiki game starting

Started by Trevis Martin, July 07, 2005, 08:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevis Martin

A new universalis wiki game is getting started on my site  I think we've accepted that we will not get the ever growing wiki uber universalis game.  That being said anyone who wants to play, now is the time to jump in.  

The recent discussion in this thread .  where Mike Holmes talks about tenet phase participation and player buy in helped me figure out why the last game wasn't thrilling to me, and maybe why participation has been lackluster.  So if you'd like to participate in this game be aware that you need to make sure there is somthing in the tenet phase that you are absolutely invested in seeing.  Your stake in the game, if you will.

Other reasons to play with us.  The software works great, auto coin tracking and easy, form based entries.  No wait to play, just register on the site, create your player page and go.  And last but not least, we have some cool, creative people for you to interact with.

Also if anyone else wants to start up their own universalis game on the Golden Chain Press Game Lab and you can gather a group of interested parties, I'm willing to set games up for you.  (I have everthing together as a template now, so new games are hella easy to create.)

For anyone who is already committed to playing in this game, plase make note of the site's url change.  (I do have redirects in place, but you never know.)  It's now http://goldenchainpress.com.

Tenet phase has just opened.

best

Trevis