Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 08:51:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 88 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: new system needs plagiarism check  (Read 3091 times)
Aaron M. Sturgill

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2005, 02:59:20 AM »

Unless I'm being aggressively ignorant, I don't really think so. Like I said, bead draws will be exchanged between the Players' Bag and the GM's, and the GM's value subtrated from the Players'. I estimate that the rate of Player/GM additions (what I'm calling drops) per session will be about 10/7, respectively. So long as they're roughly equal, the probability shouldn't get out of hand.
Keith Sears

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2005, 04:59:49 PM »

Unless I'm being aggressively ignorant, I don't really think so. Like I said, bead draws will be exchanged between the Players' Bag and the GM's, and the GM's value subtrated from the Players'. I estimate that the rate of Player/GM additions (what I'm calling drops) per session will be about 10/7, respectively. So long as they're roughly equal, the probability shouldn't get out of hand.

Ah.. I see now. It sounds to me that you may not have to worry about refreshing the bag at all. It sounds as if there will be a refreshment of sorts from the GM's bag.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 05:14:05 PM by Heraldic Game Design » Logged

Keith W. Sears
Heraldic Game Design
Publisher of "The Outsider Chronicles" and soon, "Silver Screen: The Story Game of Hollywood Cinema"
Proud Webmaster for the Game Publishers Association
http://www.heraldicgame.com
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: