News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Hang out with Tony at the ENnies ceremony!

Started by Denise, August 09, 2005, 08:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denise

As part of the effort to defray the costs of running the awards, the annual Gen Con EN World RPG Awards are auctioning off seats at publishers' tables.  Tony was kind enough to volunteer a seat as his table, and we'll be throwing in a copy (which I'm sure he'll autograph) of Capes, and buy you a drink too!  The annual GenCon / E.N.World RPG Awards are a celebration of excellence in table-top RPGs. So what better way to celebrate than to get a seat at a table with some of your favourite game designers and publishers?

So far no-one has bid on the Muse of Fire spot, so I hope someone from here will do so to keep Tony and his lovely wife company!  The starting bid is only $10, and gets a free drink, an exclusive seat (instead of being stuck at the back with the unwashed masses), and a copy of Capes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5228584416
An ENnie vote has as much meaning as a dollar bill - that is, it's worth what you choose to value it at. -clash

The Annual Gen Con EN World RPG Awards ("The ENnies")

TonyLB

Just one thing... Eric's not my wife.  He's one of the playtesters, and a generally good and interesting guy in his own right.  But I just don't feel that way about him.

Ah, the complications that would ensue if my wife wanted a GenCon experience of her own.  As is, she'll be handling the children back on the east coast, which frees me up to do my thing.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Stickman

Event: Tony and Eric have dinner together

1:1
Dave

Andrew Cooper

Denise

Quote from: TonyLB on August 10, 2005, 09:05:35 PM
Just one thing... Eric's not my wife.  He's one of the playtesters, and a generally good and interesting guy in his own right.  But I just don't feel that way about him.

Ah, the complications that would ensue if my wife wanted a GenCon experience of her own.  As is, she'll be handling the children back on the east coast, which frees me up to do my thing.

Whoops, sorry Tony!  When you said that maybe we shouldn't call it the Fanboy/girl's Dream Date because your wife might not appreciate it, I thought you would be bringing your lady fair!
By the way, for future reference, my eldest is 14 years old, and an experienced and talented baby sitter, and attends Gen Con every year...
An ENnie vote has as much meaning as a dollar bill - that is, it's worth what you choose to value it at. -clash

The Annual Gen Con EN World RPG Awards ("The ENnies")

Andrew Cooper

Woot!  I won the ticket!  See you at dinner Tony.

TonyLB

Coolness!  Drinks, awards, friends... sounds like a terrific evening!
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum