News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

And the word from Gen Con is....?

Started by Pilgrim, August 22, 2005, 11:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pilgrim

Just checking in and hoping it was a fun and productive trip for you Matt.
--
Bowden "Trey" Palmer | trey DOT palmer AT Golf Mike Alpha India Lima DOT Charlie Oscar Mike
Exos integro, sugiliato curatio, y femellas amo cicatrix.

Matt Snyder

It absolutely was!

Nine Worlds revised edition sold very well. The booth demos were fun, too. I could see lightbulbs going off as people played the demos. The highlight for me, though, was an awesome play session Saturday night with fellow booth publishers.

The PDF will be up in a few days (Patience! I gotta catch up on sleep first!). And, I'm going to take Nine Worlds revised to print-on-demand. So, that means there will be a nice perfect-bound (paperback) edition sometime this late summer/fall.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Pilgrim

Coolness. Looking forward to it.
Take care and get some sleep.
--
Bowden "Trey" Palmer | trey DOT palmer AT Golf Mike Alpha India Lima DOT Charlie Oscar Mike

Pilgrim

Just checking back in and hoping for positive developments. Hope all is well and that you're not too busy Matt.
--

Matt Snyder

All's well. I'm working with a printer currently to get Nine Worlds printed and perfect bound. I hope to have the book out by the end of the month, but that's not a deadline. Once I finalize arrangements with the printer, it should go quickly, though. I will let everyone know when it's ready, of course!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Pilgrim

--

Matt Snyder

Oh yeah! Sorry ...

It should be finished by Friday evening. I had hopes earlier, but the day job intervened.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Pilgrim

Sweet. Looking forward to it (and towards abusing my color printer and copier priveleges).
--

Matt Snyder

I hate to say it, but the PDF release will have to wait until next week.

My load at work this week has been overwhelming, and my boss just left again after coming back from Europe.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Pilgrim

Bummer. Good luck with work - and as weird as it may sound - I hope you have a good week and enjoy it (its always best to enjoy the day job I've dixcovered).
--