News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

fill your glass with wine...dice

Started by Paul Czege, October 11, 2005, 10:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

Half Meme Press is pleased to now have a small quantity of Bacchanal dice sets for sale. The sets consist of:

a purple d8, representing the god Bacchus
    a black d8, representing the god Pluto
    a red d8, representing the Accuser
    three gold d8's, representing Soldiers
    a metallic silver d6, representing the goddess Minerva
    a white d6, representing the Companion
    thirty six reddish-purple d6's, representing Wine
    a pearlescent white d4, representing the goddess Venus
    and three ruddy brown d8's, representing Satyrs

By the adjusted Wine dice guidelines of the print edition, this is enough dice for a six player game. And I gotta say, these are gorgeous dice you'll be proud to have gracing your cheese tray :)

The price is $20.00 (U.S.), plus shipping/handling. If you're inside the domestic U.S., shipping/handling is $3.00. Send your PayPal payment for $23.00 to paul@halfmeme.com. International customers please email for a shipping/handling price quote.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Yokiboy

Hey Paul,

They look nice. I hope it worked out with Chessex, and that they're selling like hotcakes!

TTFN,

Yoki

Paul Czege

Hey Yoki,

Absolutely no complaints about customer service from Chessex. I knew from GenCon that brown d8's would be hard to come by. Greg at Chessex went back into the warehouse and found back stock of very nice ruddy brown d8's to fill my requirements for Satyr dice.

Thanks,

Paul
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Nev the Deranged

Hmmm... will said sets be available at GenCon this year? I may tack one on to my list...

Paul Czege

Hey Dave,

As of now I'm not planning to order more once these are sold out. But at the current rate of sale I fully expect I'll have a few sets left in August. And as long as Chessex doesn't put any of the dice on the GenCon product exclusivity list, I'll definitely have the remaining sets for sale at the con.

Paul