News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

GenCon SoCal?

Started by Josh Roby, September 13, 2005, 11:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Roby

GenCon GenCon GenCon!... Indy.  Soooo many threads about the Midwest convention.

I'm going to GenCon SoCal this winter -- mostly because it's in my back pocket two cities over.  The indie games, I have want to play thems!  Is anybody going, are there plans for a Forge booth, or is anybody doing their own thing with their own booth?
On Sale: Full Light, Full Steam and Sons of Liberty | Developing: Agora | My Blog

cdr

I'll be at GenCon SoCal, including Open Gaming Thursday, and would be glad to run Dogs in the Vineyard for anyone who cares to play, and am willing to play in nearly anything.  My special hope is to get into a game of The Mountain Witch.  I might be willing to run TMW there if I've had a chance to run it beforehand for my local players.  PM or email me for contact info.

(I'll also be at DunDraCon in San Ramon mid-February and would be interested in any indy gaming there.)

--Carl Rigney

Ron Edwards

Hey guys,

Let's not have two threads about the same thing. Arbitrarily, I choose [GenCon SoCal] Indie RPGs to be the one to use. This one's now closed.

Best,
Ron