News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Site Offline? [BACK ONLINE, THANKS FOR PATIENCE! - Matt]

Started by Trevis Martin, September 26, 2005, 02:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevis Martin

Hey Matt,

I seem to be unable to reach Chimera Creative's site.  You tweaking or is this a server thing?

best

Trevis

Keith Senkowski

Trevis,

Matt posted on his LJ that it's a server thing and is waiting to hear back from those jive talk'n turkeys about when it will be back up.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Trevis Martin

good to know... thanks Keith

Matt Snyder

What Keith said. Unfortunately, the site is down. I still haven't heard back from my site host, so I'm playing the waiting game. Sorry for the inconvenience -- it's a really bad time!

Is there anything from the site  you need? I'm sure I can send it to you.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Trevis Martin

I'm just keeping an eye out for the new print ed of 9W.  Saw the site was down and wondered what was going on.  Thought I'd let  you know in case you didn't.

best

Trevis

smokewolf

Matt,

James from RPGNOW has posted a listing in the private vendors forum at RPGNOW seeking people with information about vendors whom he is having trouble contacting (emails bouncing and such). Your name was on the list.

James - webmaster@rpgnow.com

If you want in the forum you can contact Gareth at custserv@rpgnow.com, if you need access.
Keith Taylor
93 Games Studio
www.93gamesstudio.com

As Real As It Gets

Matt Snyder

Thanks, Keith!

Crud, I didn't think my emails were bouncing. This is AWFUL timing then. I'll follow up.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Matt Snyder

I'm happy to report this issue is resolved, and the Chimera Creative website is back online.

Sorry for the inconvenience, folks, and I appreciate your patience!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra