News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Scarlet Wake inquiry (split)

Started by Lord Lance, October 03, 2005, 04:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Lance

Hallo everybody. This is my 1st post on the Forge!!!!!!

The question is pretty simple... There are news about SCARLET WAKE? I think it's 1 year without news. Is the product going commercial? There are any chance to see a 100% free edition? There are any "last minutes fixies" to the system?

Ah... Great job Ben!

Ron Edwards

Hello,

It's nice to have you here at the Forge. I'm a fan of Scarlet Wake too, and have eagerly been waiting for the new version that Ben recently told me he was developing.

As you can see, I've made your post into its own thread, taken from Scarlet Wake official playtest version. Please check out the rules for posting at the Forge at the top of the Site Discussion forum. Don't worry, you're not in trouble. The Forge takes a little while to get used to.

Ben, if you're here, update us on Scarlet Wake.

Best,
Ron

Andrew Morris

I'll add my inquiry and enthusiasm for Scarlet Wake as well. Looking forward to seeing an updated version, Ben.
Download: Unistat

Lord Lance

Oh, i love to create cool sheets for the games i like, so i created a super-character-sheet for Scarlet Wake. Obvious, i don't want to have trouble with Ben, but i'm pretty sure that he'll loves my work, even if i used some of his graphic without asking permission first. In fact, i did a fan work for him! If Ben likes'em, maybe he can put the pdf on his website. I hope he read this tread...

This is the link for a preview quality of the sheet:  http://www.lordlance.com/images/SW_EnhancedCS_preview.pdf
This is the link for a full print quality of the sheet: http://www.lordlance.com/images/SW_EnhancedCS_hi_quality.pdf

Kirk Mitchell

I'd hate to sort of take Ben's job or anything, but being a huge fan (Ben, you have a following) I made an inquiry to him a month or two ago about Scarlet Wake. He says that he's letting it sit for a year or so and then going to come back and do a full re-write. I think that means he's starting it up again either at the end of this year or early next year. Ben, if you are around, step in and correct me if I am misrepresenting your intentions.

Kirk
Teddy Bears Are Cool: My art and design place on the internet tubes.

Kin: A Game About Family