News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[DitV] Comprehensive Alternate Setting Thread...

Started by foucalt, October 04, 2005, 02:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

I have heard twice on the "Have Games, Will Travel" podcast about "Zombies in the Vineyard." Does anyone know how to adapt the game for a zom-pocalypse setting?

I would go on the HG,WT forum and ask this question, but the link to his forum is not working.

Thanks,

Dustin

lumpley

Moreno R.

Ciao,
Moreno.

(Excuse my errors, English is not my native language. I'm Italian.)

Cooper

All is cool. Paul Tevis forwarded a message I sent him and the guy (Carl) contacted me with what he has so far.

lachek

Quote from: Cooper on July 02, 2007, 11:11:49 PM
All is cool. Paul Tevis forwarded a message I sent him and the guy (Carl) contacted me with what he has so far.

And that helps the rest of us how? ;)

Seriously - is Carl willing to share his system / notes with the public? If so, it'd be great if you could post it somewhere, or pass it on and I'll post it somewhere and include a link to it.

Cooper

I've asked permission to post it here. I waiting to hear back and will let you know when I can.

Cooper

Quote from: lachek on July 03, 2007, 03:42:08 PMAnd that helps the rest of us how? ;)

Seriously - is Carl willing to share his system / notes with the public? If so, it'd be great if you could post it somewhere, or pass it on and I'll post it somewhere and include a link to it.

Okay, here is the link for Zombies in the Vineyard: http://www.flick.com/~cdr/rpg/zomv

Filip Luszczyk

Ninja Princess Usagi-chan, my anthropomorphic ninja magical girl variant can be found here, along with some APs that illustrate how it works in action.

In short, it's about bunny ninja princesses fighting emo within the community. Basically, Usagi Yojimbo meets Sailor Moon.

And it's deadly serious.

(I've nearly forgotten about this thread, heh.)

SavageInOz

Judges in the Mega-City: Judges upholding the Law in the crazy future of the 2000AD Comic. http://www.indie-rpgs.com/forum/index.php?topic=25835.0

gorckat

Another White Wolf/World of Darkness variant (work in progress): Archons in Elysium
Cheers
Brian
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us."    — Calvin and Hobbes (Bill Watterson).

dyreno

cra2

Has anyone tried a near-future, post-apocalyptic setting?
Like the Fallout computer RPG world?
Or Postman (Kevin Costner)?
Or The Stand, Mad Max, etc.

Warren

Marc Truant

Urban "gang" setting: Gang members selected to be Enforcers, who will enforce the Code on the other sets in the city.