News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Admiration and Adulation

Started by Mark Causey, January 17, 2006, 11:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Causey

I played my first game of Prime Time Adventures this weekend, and it was my first Forge game ever (despite years of reading about them and having purchased quite a bit with no luck in finding people wanting to play). It was glorious! I was overwhelmed by my narration responsibilities and I loved every minute of it. Thank you Andy K., Remi, and that other dude who's name I don't remember (sorry, dude!)

Matt, thank you very much! Very very much!

P.S. May Star Trek: Badass be renewed for a second season!
--Mark Causey
Runic Empyrean

Matt Wilson

Hey, thanks for playing! Glad you enjoyed it.

Kintara

Damn you Matt Wilson, so much glee is liable to tear a hole in the space-time continuum.
a.k.a. Adam, but I like my screen name.

Glendower

Quote from: Aman the Rejected on January 17, 2006, 11:27:46 AM

Please put a post up in the Actual Play forums for how this went.  The title alone makes me want to tune in!

Jon.
Hi, my name is Jon.

Mark Causey

Certainly. I'll post the Actual Play in this forum as it really doesn't have any questions for the AP forum to discuss.
--Mark Causey
Runic Empyrean

Chris Goodwin

Quote from: Glendower on January 19, 2006, 10:17:43 AM
Quote from: Aman the Rejected on January 17, 2006, 11:27:46 AM

Please put a post up in the Actual Play forums for how this went.  The title alone makes me want to tune in!

Jon.

Ditto.  I totally have this vision of a blaxploitation version of Star Trek. 
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@gmail.com

Mark Causey

I'm kinda busy at work, but I can tell you about one part of it, tell me if you want more.

Star Trek: Badass is an HBO series focusing on the most brutal parts of a Star Trek 'tech' universe and the problems with having a military force spread out and become a police force.

Specifically, we were under the hire of 'The Crusher!' the evil flip universe version of Wesley Crusher, who's organization does what HE wants, because HE wants it, and we're pretty certain HE wanted to destroy the Federation. We dealt with issues of identity and failure, and saw the Crusher punch through a man's head.
--Mark Causey
Runic Empyrean

Bret Gillan

Quote from: Aman the Rejected on January 19, 2006, 12:21:40 PM

Specifically, we were under the hire of 'The Crusher!' the evil flip universe version of Wesley Crusher,

saw the Crusher punch through a man's head.
Give these guys some kind of Prime-time Adventures Trophy or something.

Mark Causey

Andy K. deserves recognition for the Crusher concept.
--Mark Causey
Runic Empyrean